All families have a different recipe for noodle casserole. This time, we will make the most common type, the traditional recipe. Just like Grandma’s!
400 g Ral pork ribs
300 g thick noodles
For the garnish:
1 clove garlic
A few blades of saffron
12 toasted almonds
- Prepare the ingredients
- Begin boiling the broth in a separate bowl.
- Salt and pepper the ribs.
- Dice the onion.
- Add the olive oil to a sauté pan.
- Brown the ribs in the pan.
- Prepare the garnish and put aside.
- Put the onion in the pan.
- Allow to sauté until transparent.
- Add the tomato to the pan with the onions.
- Reduce and caramelize the tomato with the onion.
- Add the noodles.
- Brown the noodles.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Add the garnish the last 5 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy.
A classic that’s finger-licking good!