If you like beans, you will enjoy this traditional Catalonian recipe.
200g cooked beans
1 white sausage
1 clove garlic
- Cut the bacon and sausage into pieces.
- Dice the onion and garlic.
- In a skillet, add the oil and cook the meat.
- When the meat is done, remove from the pan.
- In the same frying pan in which the meat was cooked, sauté the onion and
- Add a dash of white wine and the mint leaves and let reduce.
- Add the beans and salt. Cook for seven minutes.
- Add the meat back to the pan, cover and simmer.
Do not pass up the opportunity to cook seasonal beans and make sure to try the recipe!