If you want to surprise your guests with an exquisite recipe that’s easy to make, try this pork loin dish with porcini mushrooms. Delicious and fast.
1 Ral pork tenderloin
250 g porcini mushrooms
200 ml cream
- Season the pork tenderloin.
- Brown the whole pork tenderloin in a pan and remove when finished.
- Chop the onion and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Sauté the onion.
- In the same skillet, add the mushrooms with a splash of brandy.
- Let the alcohol of the brandy evaporate.
- Add the cream to the pan and cook for a few minutes.
- Salt to taste.
- Cut the tenderloin into slices about the width of two fingers.
- Brown again in a pan to create a crusty layer.
- To serve, place one or two pieces of tenderloin on a plate and drizzle the
- sauce over the top.
As you can see, it is not complicated to make. You will feel like a king!