The heat has arrived and we present you with a dish to fight it. This lentil and ham salad is very quick to
make and tastes delicious.
500 g lentils, cooked
100 g Ral ham
Whole grain mustard
- Peel the onion and cut it into small pieces.
- Dice the tomato.
- For the vinaigrette: in a bowl, add oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and whole grain
- Add the onion and tomato to the vinaigrette.
- Wash the lettuce and chop it.
- Rinse lentils and drain them.
- Mix lentils with vinaigrette.
- In a bowl, put a layer of lentils and, above, a layer of lettuce.
- To finish, sprinkle the Ral Ham shavings over the top.
- Remove the bowl and serve.
A simple recipe that’s healthy and fast. Perfect to refresh you now that the good weather has arrived!